- Q: What utilities am I responsible for?
A: Residents are responsible for electric, heat, phone, internet and cable.
- Q: Do you have on-site management?
A: Yes. Office hours are Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm.
B: Emergency maintenance is available 24 hours per day.
- Q: Is parking available?
A: Heated garage parking and surface lot spaces are available.
- Q: Are pets allowed?
A: Yes, The Edge is dog and cat friendly and accepts pets up to 70 lbs.
- Q: Do you offer flexible lease terms?
A: We currently offer lease terms of 6-18 months for first year leases.
- Q: What are my options for paying my rent?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month by:
B: Automatic withdrawal service
C: Online Resident Portal
D: Rent drop box
- Q: Is smoking allowed at The Edge at Gray’s Landing?
A: No. The Edge is a smoke-free community.
- Q: Is there a security deposit?
A: Yes. The security deposit is $300.
- Q: What is the application fee?
A: The application fee is $25 per adult applicant. Background checks will be conducted with application fee.
- Q: Are there income restrictions at The Edge at Gray’s Landing?
A: Income restrictions may apply to some apartments, however The Edge has no student restrictions. Please call for details.